Pre Order Your Copy Today: 'Oh My God! Am I Alright?'

I am delighted to present my memoir 'Oh My God! Am I Alright?' to the world today. It's a dream come true with thanks to Publish Me. Pre Oder your copy today and to celebrate I will be signing the first 300 copies. With Love $ Light, Michael x

PAYPAL

Email: ohmygodamialright@gmail.com
Price: $30 Plus Postage $9.90
TotalPayable: $39.90

Or

DIRECT DEPOSIT / TRANSFER

St George Bank
ACCT NAME:
Michael El-Bacha & Melissa Kleores
(Online Transfers Type Account Name as; Michael El-BachaMelissa Kleores)
 
BSB: 193-879
REF/REASON: Book
EMAIL: ohmygodamialright@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE:
Allow 8-10 working days for delivery.
Once you have ordered; Please make sure you confirm your payment by emailing your postal address to ohmygodamialright@gmail.com


Comments